[Cialug] Meeting This Wednesday: introduction to Ghidra

Nicolai nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org
Sun Jun 6 17:54:32 UTC 2021

On Sun, Jun 06, 2021 at 06:09:28AM -0500, Patrick Mcgillan wrote:
> Hi,
> A few years back, I picked up a computer used in a semi for whatever
> purposes. Unfortunately, it perished along with everything else when a big
> lightning bolt came down and burned my house to the ground. I am looking
> for a small form factor computer, that runs off of 12-14 volts. I know they
> are out there but am not searching on the wrong string to find one on eBay.
> Any ideas on a model or better search?

What do you think of the Raspberry Pi 4?

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/type-c-power-supply

I have a Rpi 3b+, which is much slower than a 4, but is still
surprisingly useful.  The Pi4 has a very high PPW ratio:

http://web.eece.maine.edu/~vweaver/group/green_machines.html

Interested to hear what you decide and how it works out.

Nicolai