[Cialug] Meeting This Wednesday: introduction to Ghidra

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:22:45 UTC 2021

A Intel nuc would work. They need a 19v source but you can get this board
to power it from a car:

https://www.mini-box.com/DCDC-NUC

I picked up a 7th gen nuc on amazon refurb for $210 with a vpro chip so I
could have a kvm with it. It works well. I had a 1TB ssd laying around and
I added 48GBs of ram from a black friday deal and I'm all set.

I don't have the power supply as I live in the EU now without a car.