[Cialug] OT, .. T-Mobile vs. Verizon

Jonathan A. Kollasch jakllsch at kollasch.net
Fri Dec 18 15:09:43 UTC 2020

I'm on Ting here.  They've changed up their price structure since I've
signed up, but I'm very happy with their VZW-based MVNO.  Their former
TMo-based MVNO was OK too, but coverage when I was at home in Ames was
lackluster often, and it didn't get any better when I was out on the
bike in rural areas.

	Jonathan