[Cialug] OT, .. T-Mobile vs. Verizon

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Dec 18 15:01:02 UTC 2020

+1 to Dave's comments about Ting. I used it and loved it. It uses the ATT
network if I remember correctly, and there are options out there for sure
that get the benefit of the network with the added layer of customer
service of a smaller company.

For Verizon, I've been a customer of Total Wireless (a tracphone company)
for a while and it's simple and intuitive. I'm also a fan of Mint Mobile,
(also verizon network) and recently ported my personal number over that
way.

-theron