[Cialug] Next Meeting this week (1/16)

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sun Jan 20 02:09:19 UTC 2019

On Sat, 19 Jan 2019, Andrew Denner wrote:

> Yes it is limited, my current plan is $10 a mo with the 1st gb high
> speed and then limited after that.

Problem is, apparently support is nonexistant! None of their phone numbers
worked, .. and nobody replies to support emails.

For my money, Ting is still the best deal. $6/mo for a device, usage
'buckets' for what you use. We pay $50/mo for three devices (two phones,
one hotspot) and normal usage before taxes.

Best of all, they will actually answer the phone with no wait, and emails
within an hour. Use our link and the first month is free:

http://ting.7eer.net/c/68914/76893/2020

	Lee