[Cialug] Password managers

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu May 24 16:43:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, 24 May 2018, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:

> Personally I like the look of LP4 vs LP3. From what I've seen of
> BitWardenscreen shots, LP4 and BitWarden don't look all that different.

Might want to look again - LP4 (at least on FF 60) is a HUGE kludge - new
tabs instead of popups is the biggest klude I have ever seen!

BW is MUCH nicer, ... the favicons are small like they should be, .. and,
most imporantly, the UI is either in the sidebar or a popdown from the
icon on the toolbar.

Besides, it's Open Source and premium version is only $10/yr if you need
Attachments.

Next up, .. Android.

	Lee