[Cialug] Password managers

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu May 24 16:39:21 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 10:58 AM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 May 2018, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
>
> > You seem to like bashing on LastPass, but have you considered that not
> > allof these changes might be under the control
> >
> Incorrect. LastPass 3 DID work JUST FINE in ALL browsers [IME];

LastPass 3 worked fine (for you) in ALL **OLD** browsers. FireFox and
Chrome haven't been sitting still. FireFox and Chrome have broken a lot of
stuff (not just LastPass) because they are more interested in security than
keeping a lot of backwards compatibility.

the
> company purchase added a course change to something glitzy oriented
> towards mobile devices.

Personally I like the look of LP4 vs LP3. From what I've seen of BitWarden
screen shots, LP4 and BitWarden don't look all that different.

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.