[Cialug] Get it in writing

Jim Cole jrcole at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:35:12 CDT 2016

Mediacom did something similar to me last week. I was on the Ultra Plus
plan because of the data limits. Ultra Plus is 2TB. I called and asked
about a higher limit and they grandfathered me and put me on a 3TB plan for
the same price. All was good, I was happy with Mediacom..I was so happy
that I decided to get cable tv from them. They sold me on a package of
cable tv, internet and phone. I specifically asked like 6 times in a 45 min
call if my 3TB would remain and I was told yes. Well, that was false. It
went away. I'm now fighting to get it back. They tried to get me to pay the
extra $60/month for it. I'm like..$60 for 1TB more? really?!?

I should have gotten the 3TB thing staying in writing too.

-Jim