[Cialug] Get it in writing

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Aug 15 17:25:54 CDT 2016

I just find that almost without fail, the supplied firmware on "routers"
that are supplied tend to lose their minds and lock up every month or so
unless they are relieved of their more advanced duties.

The "modem only" solution is preferable to me because I can still log in
and check signal levels and such as David mentions.

Thanks Zachary, that one looks like exactly what I want.