[Cialug] SuSE 13.2, Broadcom, & Panera

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Oct 13 09:48:43 CDT 2015

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Scott Yates wrote:

> I don't know if this is helpful at all, but it reminds me of something I
> noticed today.
>
> Connecting to open wifi at a hospital, my android phone popped up what
> looked like a chromed version of its webkit browser to make me press the
> accept button at the bottom of their legaleze page.  I pressed accept, then
> it went back to connecting.  I had not noticed this happening in any other
> instance, but that does not really mean much.
>
> I wonder if it could be something similar or related?

That was a possibility, but on other systems is opens just fine in a
normal browser window.

My Android phone used the default browser (Firefox) to display the "Press
Here Dummy" button, so the symptoms you describe might be an indication
that you don't have a regular browser set as the default?

	Thanks!

	Lee