[Cialug] SuSE 13.2, Broadcom, & Panera

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Mon Oct 12 21:34:43 CDT 2015

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but it reminds me of something I
noticed today.

Connecting to open wifi at a hospital, my android phone popped up what
looked like a chromed version of its webkit browser to make me press the
accept button at the bottom of their legaleze page.  I pressed accept, then
it went back to connecting.  I had not noticed this happening in any other
instance, but that does not really mean much.

I wonder if it could be something similar or related?