[Cialug] Low profile

Patrick Mcgillan patrick.mcgillan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:22:02 CDT 2015

Well the eBay seller had a problem shipping in to the US through
customs and refunded my money on this item. I turned around and found
a Nexcom VTC 6110 computer on eBay out of Southern Florida for $80. A
2 yr old dual core with 2gb memory. Some guy had bought a used Semi
and this computer was mounted inside. Works great. I did swap out the
16gb SSD drive for a SATA 500GB drive and then loaded windows 7. If I
was closer, I would swap the SSD drive with Selinux loaded to
whomever.

Patrick