[Cialug] Venue Shopping For This Month (and the future)

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Thu Jul 9 17:31:20 CDT 2015

As the traditional third Wednesday of the month draws near,

I am looking for any ideas for a venue for this months meeting (and or
a future meetings).

Also I know that there has been several people who mentioned wanting
to talk at future meetings...please feel free to speak up now (because
I have already forgotten who you are).  If arreyder (Chris Rhodes) is
available he may be talking this month.

Finally if anyone has a topic or burning question about linux that
they want to hear about in a future meeting, please speak up!

Andy