[Cialug] Programming telecommute

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Thu Oct 23 11:49:03 CDT 2014

That makes some interesting points.  Thanks for sharing John.

Myself, I tend to find working from home to be a mixed bag.  Personally, my
largest challenge is remembering to remove distractions.  You have to turn
off twitter, facebook, etc.  This may seem like a basic point, but it does
seem to be worth stating.