[Cialug] BDR

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sat Oct 11 09:20:38 CDT 2014

It appears that Vembu/Storegrid is changing their white-label structure
next year to require using their cloud DR storage [Disaster Recovery -
remote copies of local backup data], so the folks we have on it will have
to either change or move.

Does anyone manage Enterprse systems like this? Primary requirements are:

1) Local backups, especially 'connectors' to systems like (I know, yuuch),
Exchange & SQL Server;

2) Replication to offsite servers, *not* pay-per-T cloud;

3) Web UI for tech management;

4) Detailed daily reporting, configuration email status on each job.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
	Lee