[Cialug] OT - VB.NET

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Fri Oct 10 15:28:49 CDT 2014

Sorry for the off topic post, but I'm running out of places to look.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in working with VB.NET
for a few months, I'd appreciate an email off-list.  For a change, I'm
not looking for a high level of skill.  "Decent, not spectacular" was
the request.

Here's a bit of Linux content to make up for the OT post.

Solaar ( https://github.com/pwr/Solaar ) works great for all standard
Logitech mice, but doesn't do jack with presenter devices.  You know,
in case you need to slave four mice to your laptop like I do.

Thanks,

-Josh