[Cialug] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Barry Von Ahsen vonahsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:00:18 CST 2014

are they unhappy with exchange, or they just don’t have the resources to maintain it?

unfortunately, there is still nothing that matches exchange (especially if you don’t have time/capacity), perhaps hosted exchange / office365?

unioning josh’s email with jim’s from yesterday, if you want to go free/open, look to spend a lot of time tweaking all of the knobs

-barry