[Cialug] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Wed Feb 12 11:05:44 CST 2014

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014, Barry Von Ahsen wrote:

> are they unhappy with exchange, or they just don’t have the resources to maintain it?

Not unhappy, just looking for options [my suggestion].

> unioning josh’s email with jim’s from yesterday, if you want to go
> free/open, look to spend a lot of time tweaking all of the knobs

That's why I posted the question - definitely NOT looking to build one
ourselves (and could not justify), .. looking for concrete reasons to go,
e.g.:

 * Zimbra
 * Zentyal
 * mailserv (which we have used for many years, but the userbase is
   dwinding)

Thanks!

	Lee