[Cialug] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:22:10 CST 2014

If i recall correctly, Zimbra *can* do its own filtering, but it is not
as good as having something sitting in front of it. And again, my
experience with Zimbra is a bit dated so it may be better now; you'd
have to check the Zimbra documentation. That said, we used an appliance
from ProofPoint and it worked really well. Modern ProofPoint is easy to
setup and administer, whether you go the appliance route or install it
yourself on a Linux box. (We've ran it both ways at different points in
time.)