[Cialug] Release Management

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:37:31 CDT 2014

i've seen it all, i think

isolation is good, if flushes out forgotten steps, assumptions, and
configuration issues.

a lot of times process comes from tools instead of the other way around

jenkins is a good tool for what you've mentioned.  as little or as much of
the business process of release management can be run from it and it can be
a good reference for what's where

--jim