[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

Pete Trbovich levitating_rock at linuxquestions.net
Thu Jul 25 14:21:51 CDT 2013

> "That being said, if you choose to go on a political rant, you should expect
to be flamed."

I should think that the day those of us who don't subscribe to the paranoia got uninvited to the last meeting with the line:

> "Sgt. at Arms: Be prepared to toss anyone who says, 'If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide.' or any variant thereof."

...would be the day it became politically polarized and not "open for just about any discussion", and long diatribes ending in:

> "I’m determined to find some
way to put an end to this surveillance BS. I don’t much care who reads
what I write (although I’d prefer to hide my reactor work from the
opportunivores and the folks who seem compelled to weaponize everything
they can) but I find it disturbing that all the candidates for the next
election are all under total surveillance - that just can’t be healthy."

...would be the political rant I saw first.

Like I said, enjoy your tin-foil hats and concrete bunkers. Sorry my family and I are not welcome in my own home-town group, but I worship nobody's sacred cow.

- "Penguin" Pete Trbovich