[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:35:37 CDT 2013

I'll take full credit for:  "Sgt. at Arms: Be prepared to toss anyone
who says, 'If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to
hide.' or any variant thereof."

I was trolling purely for the fun of it and got exactly what I wanted.
 Should I apologize to those who don't know me?  OK, I'm sorry.

Any who wish to defend or vilify me because of it, flame on!

Don't be too quick to assume anything about what I actually believe.
I believe I or anyone was put here to be put into a box or category or
bin.  I think more of each of you than that.

I do believe discussions like this are very important and valuable to us all.

--jim