[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

Nicolai nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org
Thu Jul 25 21:13:48 CDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 01:47:53PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> This group has always been open for just about any discussion as long as
> it's not too far off topic. That has driven a few people away over the
> years, but it's also the reason that there have been people on here since
> it started in 1997.

> That being said, if you choose to go on a political rant, you should expect
> to be flamed.

What's impressive and refreshing is that for once, there's hardly any
partisan posturing in discussions of this subject, whether here or
elsewhere.  Relatively speaking of course.

The topic is the most important one for our industry since the crypto
wars of the 1990s.  I'm so (encouraged?  relieved?) that people are
still discussing it, making plans, and taking a more active role in
their security/privacy.

(Also, wow, I was gone for 24 hours and find 57 new messages!  Must be a
list record in recent times.)

Nicolai