[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:04:42 CDT 2013

Secure computing is very much on topic with regard to this list.

The general gist of your profane (on many levels), self-acknowledged rant
is "don't worry, no one is going to do anything bad with the data they are
collecting," and that is just patently false and absurd. Very few
constitutional scholars and security experts think there is nothing wrong
with what the leaks are revealing about the surveillance the NSA and other
agencies are doing.

I'll remind you that there are simple methods for filtering out topics in
an email list. Which is also why we usually reply to the same topic -- you
changed it, meaning those that already had muted the conversation now were
subjected to it again.

-Kenny