[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

Pete Trbovich levitating_rock at linuxquestions.net
Thu Jul 25 10:41:04 CDT 2013

I've seen all that, read every link there. The point of my little meltdown is that you're all freaking out over nothing.

Sorry I haven't been able to rescue this group from turning into another pants-pissing schizophrenic circlejerk. I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to talk about Linux. Oops, wait, there are no places to talk about Linux left. This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Usenet banned political discussion on everything but politics boards. When the world ends, be sure to come by to collect your $1 million bet from me, and also my right nut. Enjoy your concrete bunker, and be sure to keep your Alex Jones subscription current.

- Adios, thanks for all the fish,
  Pete