[Cialug] WiFi at 1000'

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:53:30 CDT 2013

On 08/07/2013 01:15 PM, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> Need to connect two buildings, .. and would like to use small directional
> antennas to maximize signal strength and minimize the 'ugly' factor.
>
> Recommendations?

Ubiquity products:
 http://www.ubnt.com/

Specifically, check out the nanostation loco with a small form factor
and 10Km range:

http://www.ubnt.com/nanostationloco

You can also flash these with openwrt, if you're so inclined.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\