[Cialug] Mail server installations

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Sep 7 11:29:34 CDT 2012

We have used Mailserv for years for some mail systems here as well as
remote sites, but it is now a community supported project and has
gotten a little 'rough around the edges' recently.

Some of our sites will need updating in the near future, .. so what
do folks use for 'suppored' installations (i.e. something you put out
onsite and don't want to spend a lot of time supporting)? So far, our
approach has been KISS (looked at Zimbra, for example, .. but that
seemed like total overkill).

Heard of iRedMail, .. like to avoid building one from scratch, if possible.

	Lee