[Cialug] Job Opening - Linux/Unix/VMware, Iowa City

Prescott Kulow scott.kulow at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:16:12 CDT 2012

The only problem with that is that some positions are not listed
publicly and are only available through recruiters.

Pearson had that exact same job opening available months ago when I
was still looking.  I applied for it on their site, and got harassed
by all sorts of recruiters as well.  I wonder if they hired someone
and he didn't work out, or they need more people, or they decided to
just put it off for a while, or what.