[Cialug] Job Opening - Linux/Unix/VMware, Iowa City

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Thu May 31 13:15:03 CDT 2012

I'm SOOOO not a fan of recruiters, so if you'd like to be able to negotiate a better salary/benefits because there will be no middle-person taking a huge cut, you can always google key words out of the job description and find the company yourself and contact them directly.

I searched for "LDAP, dns, ntp, kickstart, nfs, dhcp" and found the job at Pearson. (Note, I have absolutely NO desire to leave my current position, but provide the link to benefit others).

http://jobs.pearson.com/job/Iowa-City-Unix-Systems-Engineer-(night-shift)-Job-IA-52240/1797678/

-Tom