[Cialug] Arduino winners

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri May 18 09:53:19 CDT 2012

I think it would be awesome if one of the winners  would put together a presentation next month on what they learned/figured out about the platform (tools, hello world apps, frustrations, other worldly advice that would save other users HOURS of frustration)

I nominate Dave Weis! :)

Just a thought!

-Tom