[Cialug] Arduino winners

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Fri May 18 10:25:42 CDT 2012

I did a quick "hello world" type app that makes the led blink. I am now
an expert in the field.

I was looking for a way to interface the Arduino with some of the old
Lego Mindstorm 1.0 RCX stuff (motors & switches). They use the 2x2 brick
interface with contacts in the studs, unlike the newer Mindstorms that
use something like a RJ45. You can buy an Arduino shield for the newer
interface, but not the old one. I may have to look into making my own.

-dc