[Cialug] mythtv + hdhomerun + mediacom

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:22:34 CDT 2012

It's not that Mediacom is forcing its customer's into higher cost cable
services. It's that there is only so much bandwidth available. Analog
channels take more bandwidth than digital channels. Thus switching to all
digital frees up the available bandwidth so that more channels can be added
and greater internet speeds can become available.