[Cialug] mythtv + hdhomerun + mediacom

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Jun 5 08:48:17 CDT 2012

I was on analog, until the digital conversion hit.  Now the standard def. on digital channels can be received but guide data does not match, like you say.  Not matching on TIVO either.  They are forcing us into a cable-card lease or off our low cost solutions onto what they want us using:  Higher cost digital service and their hardware.

-Nate