[Cialug] Power Supply Tester

jrnosee jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:20:01 CDT 2012

I too have seen multiple LGA775 P4 systems go down within the last year.
 Both of mine (and I think another one or two I know of) had the
motherboard go out with no visible signs of death (no popped caps...).  I
took a chance and ordered mobo's and that fixed 'em.

Good luck finding 775 boards...especially if you're picky like me and only
take full ATX boards.