[Cialug] Returning to Iowa for a visit

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Wed Apr 4 17:27:06 CDT 2012

I'm going to be presenting at the next LUG meeting on Security, Complexity
Theory, Agile Development and Psychology.  It's not exactly Linux focused,
but you've all liked it when I've presented on Security before, so Barry
said it was OK.  I really like the presentation, but the ideas are kinda
new and I'm looking for constructive criticism on it. A lot of the people
I've met since I've moved are meeting me through the talk, which is good,
but it does mean that some of the feedback I get might not be as honest as
I'd like.  If you can make it, I'd appreciate it.

Also, it's been six months seen I've seen most of you, and it'd be nice to
see you again.  I'm sure that dinner afterwards will be good too.

Short details:

Central Iowa Linux Users Group
Wednesday April 18th - 7pm to 9pm + optional dinner after
LightEdge
Floor 12
215 10th St.  Des Moines, IA
(Park above the 4th floor in the deck on the South side of the building.
They validate.)

Thanks,

-Josh