[Cialug] File download issue

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 08:58:37 CDT 2011

I was attempting to download directly from the Oracle site when I encountered the download problems.

After finally getting the download and installing it I can open VirtualBox but am unable to start an XP virtual machine due to the errors I sent in the screen shot.  This happens before I even get to the point of actually loading the XP software.  I can look at the settings for the VM but am unable to click on Start without encountering the errors.