[Cialug] File download issue

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 02:43:41 CDT 2011

I have been repeatedly warned against getting VB from a software center;
I've been told to get it directly from Oracle instead. Perhaps because the
software centers are much slower to be updated. I don't remember what
troubles I encountered, but I seem to have much better results when getting
it from Oracle.

--Don Ellis