[Cialug] A little something for everyone

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:47:31 CST 2011

Since I already have spoken up about this, I might as well keep going.

Brian, most of the people had less of a problem with the technology
aspect of your post, but most of the people I have talked to (both on
and off list) seem concerned about the religious aspect, and the
potentially illegal nature of your repeated religious postings -- which
you seem to completely ignore in your reply.

I'm not sure you understood why people are having an issue with your post.

Jeff