[Cialug] A little something for everyone

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:42:22 CST 2011

Matthew Nuzum:

> Josh, I think you've made the point pretty clearly here. It's important to
remember the context of this list.
> On Facebook or my personal blog I share my opinions on a variety of
topics, including religious topics.
> On this list I share my opinions about Linux (and you all know I'm
opinionated). That's not to say that I
> hide how I feel about those other topics; anyone who cares to know more
than my name will quickly
> know where I stand. But even if "keeping it professional" isn't exactly a
requirement for this list, keeping
> it about Linux, open source or at least to the technical fringes is a good
policy. Especially in the
> communication mediums that are archived for the world to see. [1]

I didn't stress the Linux and open source aspects of the software but ...
The software is primarily developed on Linux, the site is hosted on Linux,
and the
software is tested on Linux.  I have a growing amount of open source code
--
http://webEbenezer.net/misc/direct.tar.bz2.  Sorry if my post is offensive
to some.

Cheers,