[Cialug] Social networking for kids

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Jul 29 14:06:08 CDT 2011

I also had dial-up growing up.

It didn't restrict me at all.  It just made me incredibly efficient at what I chose to do.  :)

So I support this idea... but suspect it wouldn't quite have the same result that James is hoping for.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Public attacks are on the rise.  Are you protecting yourself?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey