[Cialug] VOIP move

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Wed Dec 28 17:13:31 CST 2011

I am a huge polycom fan. I buy the hd voice models for close to $250, but the less expensive models are good too.

As for the carrier side of things, there are reliable VoIP providers who start at $1.49/mo for a DID and 1.2c/min but you want to have a low latency connection for any VoIP provider (http://www.vitelity.com/pricing#voip). I'm sure Dave can provide you fantastic service delivered via VoIP or POTS.

I've used vitelity for a couple years now and it is rock solid in the use cases we use it for!

-Tom