[Cialug] VOIP move

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Wed Dec 28 19:06:26 CST 2011

/me slowly stands up

Hi my name is theron and i have a voip problem.

I use polycom phones for my asterisk deployment and I'm happy with
them.  I can vouch for vitelity as well.  Flowroute is another
provider I've used with success.  Having said that you can't beat
Internet solver for local VoIP packages.

Curious to hear how this goes!

Theron