[Cialug] Phony questions

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Tue Nov 2 17:50:28 CDT 2010

I moved to iwireless and Motorola xt720 last month. $50 discount on phone and $100 bonus for porting number to them. So $50 for phone. They also have a cheaper early termination clause- $20/month not to exceed $200. $60/month gets 500 minutes and all you can eat data. Use google voice so minutes don't matter.
I'm happy- it works.

Allen Kiddoo
Muscatine