[Cialug] Anyone using an Open Source CRM

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Mar 1 19:57:16 CST 2010

I set SugarCRM up against an LDAP directory.  It worked great, but then we bought a company that wrote their own CRM and never got around to using Sugar.

My brief experience was that integration was pretty easy, with whatever I tried (which was mostly just email in, email out and LDAP).

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701