[Cialug] Anyone using an Open Source CRM

TJ Vance tj at vancecoffman.com
Mon Mar 1 19:29:23 CST 2010

I'm pretty sure Lee is referring to me here.

I have a fairly stock sugarcrm implementation; we try to do all of our
scheduling, call tracking, and task management through it.

I haven't set it up against LDAP or AD; we primarily use it to make sure we
don't lose billable hours through the cracks.

The one GREAT thing about it being so open is the database itself... I query
against it every time my asterisk box rings so that the CALLERID shows the
account and contact.

If you have more specific questions, I'd be willing to field, but like I
said, we're more or less at stock.

Cheers
TJ