[Cialug] Job Posting

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Mar 2 10:43:39 CST 2010

This is the same job posting as last time, so if you applied last time, you don't have to re-apply.

I shared some of the points from the previous discussion with Kristi, so she contacted her client and updated the job description.  Constructive criticism is welcome... as is applying for the job if you think you'd be a fit.

----
Systems Administrator $40-55,000

Palmer Group has partnered with a world leader in their industry. Our medium sized client is looking for a Systems Administrator to support their Linux/Unix server environment. The candidate will be responsible for the following:

System installations and updates, server monitoring, load balancing, indentifying bottle necks, and analyze/forecast system upgrades.

Requirements:
Associates Degree in Information Technology, Network Administration or equivalent experience
Three (3) or more years experience with Linux/Unix server administration
A fundamental understanding of routers, firewalls, switches, and VOIP

This is a full time opportunity located about one hour south east of Des Moines. Please contact Kristi O'Brien at 515.225.7000 or kobrien at thepalmergroup.com for more details.
----

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701