[Cialug] Linux (ubuntu) burning

Ed Meacham emeacham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:09:36 CDT 2010

Not to jump of the Audacious-bandwagon but when I use my Linux machine
[sorry to say, it's now rare] I use it, too. I like it because it reminds me
a lot of Winamp [no hating please] and it played my first mp3 in Linux. :P

It's got a fair amount of TLC going for it, too; audio format support,
plug-ins, community, etc. If you haven't given it a shot yet, I think it's
worthwhile cause.

-emeacham (@work)