[Cialug] Linux (ubuntu) burning

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:46:44 CDT 2010

I use a script in Amarok 1.4 Called Transkode.  Sadly Amarok 2 was a big
step back so I haven't switched to it and the scripts are no longer
supported.

Amarok 2 plans to add this but it isn't here yet.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of
ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch
your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true
potential." -- Barack Obama