[Cialug] software freedom day

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Thu Jul 22 14:47:45 CDT 2010

we're registered for software freedom day again, this year we'll
actually do something :\  the date is sept 18 - the iowa/iowa state game
is sept 11, so there may be a little more traffic than other years.

I talked to the folks at java joe's about the 4th street theater - they
said that 'vendors' in that space cost $15.  I'm not 100% sure what that
means, but I haven't talked to them in detail yet (they were busy when I
popped in) - I'm guessing that for $15 they give us a table to use, but
I don't know how big, if there's power, if it's $15 per body, etc.

I'll get more info, but that's my current plan, join me if you wish :).
  this way, we may actually talk to someone who's not already in the group

-barry