[Cialug] .Net -> Mono

bofh at visi.com bofh at visi.com
Thu Jul 22 20:25:18 CDT 2010

I attempted something similar 2-2.5 years ago, and had
very limited success.  However, I attributed most of my
problems with the nightmarish code of the app.

If your client is ok with doing so, it's worth a shot.
And, Mono Tools for Visual Studio has an Analyze for Mono
Migration feature which should help save a lot of time.